LANGHORNE NESHAMINY UNITED SOCCER CLUB
18th ANNUAL FALL SELECT
BOYS & GIRLS TOURNAMENT
Saturday, November 22nd, 2014 - GIRLS
Sunday, November 23rd - 2014 - BOYS
Langhorne Neshaminy United Soccer Club will be hosting their 18th Annual Select Fall Soccer Tournament on November 22nd -23rd, 2014. Girls will play on Saturday and Boys will play on Sunday. All teams are guaranteed at least 3 games.
** THIS IS A PATCH EXCHANGE TOURNAMENT**
** EACH PARTICIPANT WILL BE ENTERED TO WIN VARIOUS RAFFLE PRIZES**
The entry fee for U-8 thru U-12 (8v8) is $225.00, and for U-14 thru U-19 (11v11) is $250.00
Click the following link to register Online - Online Registration Form
All games will be played in and around Langhorne, Bucks County, Pennsylvania.
The tournament is approved by the Eastern Pennsylvania Youth Soccer Association and will be played in accordance with FIFA rules.
Langhorne United will offer divisions in U-8 thru U-19. No travel teams or travel players carded at any point during the 2014-2015 season will be allowed. A team found to have a carded travel player will forfeit the tournament and their registration fees.
Awards will be given to the champion & finalist in each bracket.
Age brackets/cutoffs follow the EPYSA Age Chart.
Terms and Conditions:
· All teams will be responsible for their own insurance. In case of accident or injury to, from or during tournament, Langhorne Neshaminy United Soccer Club will not be liable.
· Fees - $225 per team - 8v8 (U8, U10, U12) and $250 per team - 11v11 (U14, U16, U19) Paid by credit card online or check made payable to the Langhorne Neshaminy United Soccer Club or LNUSC. Checks should be mailed to:
LNUSC - Fall Select Tournament 2014, PO Box 694, Langhorne, PA 19047. Applications should be completed online.
· Please complete the Roster Form with every player’s name and birth date and email to email@example.com or mail to the address above by November 7, 2014.
· In the event our tournament is cancelled due to inclement weather or other unforeseen circumstances that are not controlled by LNUSC a $75 cancellation fee will be assessed for administrative costs. No other refunds will be given.
· Participation is on first received, first registered basis.
The following information needed by November 7, 2014:
Application (completed online)
Roster with Birth dates - Mailed or emailed
Credit Card payment - online OR Check (payable to LNUSC) - Mailed
Bring to registration:
Medical Release Form
Parent Code of Conduct Form
Allison Bressler/Krista Russell
PO Box 694
Langhorne, PA 19047