Neighboring Club Fields for LNUSC Referee’s
LNUSC Certified Referee’s do get asked to assist neighboring clubs with in-house games, tournaments, and no-shows. Most of the time these are added to the schedule (if time permits) or called from the on-call list. Below are some fields and their respective locations outside of our Maple Point, Core Creek, and Community Park locations:
- LAA U10 Field - Middletown Community Park CP4 (field farthest from the road)
- MAA2 U10 Field - Trenton and Woodbourne road, in left field of Babe Ruth field. Park in main parking lot (MAA2)
- LAA U12 Field - Maple Point Middle School "Pit" (far side of field, down the hill)
- MAA1 U12 Field - Off Trenton Road, in outfield of softball fields, park in small parking lot by softball fields (MAA1)
Walter Miller Elementary School (Cobalt Ridge) - MAA and JIL League
10 Cobalt Ridge Drive South, Levittown, PA 19057 (WM1)
MAA Middletown Fields (Twin Oaks) - MAA and JIL League - MAA Complex
MAA Fields are at Twin Oak Park (Trenton and Woodbourne roads) Across street from Dairy Delite...
- U10 Field is in the back by the two softball fields with lights in the outfield. (MAA2)
- U12 is at the main parking lot in the outfield of the big baseball field. (MAA1)
2836 Trenton Rd, Levittown, PA 19056
Also down the road, same complex:
Dolphin Swim Club
260 West Bristol Rd., Feasterville, PA 19053
Directions from Rt. 213 & 413: South on Rt. 213 to Bristol Rd. Make a right. At light at bottom of hill, make a left onto Rt. 532. Make first right after railroad underpass, which is West Bristol Rd. Entrance to field about a half mile on left, just after railroad underpass.
Russell Elliott Memorial Park
150 Buck Rd., Feasterville, PA 19053
Directions from Rt. 213 & 413: South on Rt. 213 which merges into Rt. 532 south. Make right onto Rt. 132 West (Street Rd.). Make a left at second traffic light, Buck Rd. Field about a half mile on left.
Back to Officials Corner