Spring U4 Soccer - Langhorne Littles
U4 LANGHORNE LITTLES REGISTRATION IS OPEN!
(Limited to 32 kids. Registration closes on March 19th)
Join Our Newest Program - U4 Langhorne Littles!
This coed program will introduce soccer to our youngest players (born in 2017 and 2018).
One day a week on Sundays between 9-10am your children will participate in a soccer clinic followed by a game. This will provide a great introduction to the sport with a focus on having fun. There are no other commitments for this program during the week. Just Sunday Fun-day.
- Coed birth years 2017 and 1018
- Sundays from 9:00 AM to 10:00 AM (1 hour/week): 30-40 minute clinic and then 20-30 minute game.
- The clinic and games will be run by our Junior Coaches program. Each team will have 2 coaches.
- Our Junior Coaches are teens U-15+ that have completed the US Soccer grassroots training curriculum
- At least 2 licensed adult coaches will also be present each Sunday
- Games will be 4v4 (no keepers) on our micro fields
- Your registration fee includes a uniform (jersey/shorts/socks).
- $75 per player
- Space is limited. Sign up today!
How to Register
Click Here for Online Registration – The registration is available online and payment can be made via credit card. Registration closes March 19th.
- Before March 15th: Full refund minus a $10 administration fee
- Between March 15th and Opening Day: 50% refund of all registration fees
- After Opening Day*: No Refunds
*Opening Day is defined as the first day of scheduled play
Sundays cancelled due to bad weather or field conditions are not guaranteed to be rescheduled or have a 'make up'.
Please contact the Intramural Director or President with questions regarding the programs or fee schedules:
Felicia McGrorty - Intramural Director
Jonn Rogers - President