Spring U4 Soccer - Langhorne Littles
U4 LANGHORNE LITTLES (INTRAMURAL) REGISTRATION
(Limited availability. Register Early)
Join Our Newest Intramural Program - U4 Langhorne Littles!
This coed program will introduce soccer to our youngest players.
One day a week between 9-10am (Saturdays in the Fall and Sundays in the Spring) your children will participate in a soccer clinic followed by a game. This will provide a great introduction to the sport with a focus on having fun. There are no other commitments for this program during the week.
- Coed birth years 2018 and 2019
- Saturdays in the Fall and Sundays in the Spring - from 9:00 AM to 10:00 AM (1 hour/week): 30-40 minute clinic and then 20-30 minute game.
- The clinic and games will be run by our Junior Coaches program. Each team will have 2 coaches.
- Our Junior Coaches are teens U-15+ that have completed the US Soccer grassroots training curriculum
- At least 2 licensed adult coaches will also be present each Sunday
- Games will be 4v4 (no keepers) on our micro fields
- Your registration fee includes a uniform (jersey/shorts/socks).
- $75 per player
- Space is limited. Sign up today!
How to Register
Click Here for Online Intramural Registration – The registration is available online and payment can be made via credit card.
- Before August 1st: Full refund minus a $10 administration fee
- Between August 1st and Opening Day: 50% refund of all registration fees
- After Opening Day*: No Refunds
*Opening Day is defined as the first day of scheduled play
Games cancelled due to bad weather or field conditions are not guaranteed to be rescheduled or have a 'make up'.
Please contact the Intramural Director or President with questions regarding the programs or fee schedules:
Jonn Rogers - President