SEPA Recreational Soccer (Formerly JIL)
What is SEPA Rec?
The South Eastern PA (SEPA) Recreational Soccer League, formerly known as Joint Intramural League, is an extension of the intramural program that offers intramural players from U-10 to U-19 the opportunity to compete against other local township clubs. This is a good option filling the gap between limited younger in-house teams and travel teams.
To sign up, just register for intramural soccer by clicking here.
All players will be offered the opportunity to play at least half of the match, regardless of the player’s skill.
The standard age groups are listed below, though they sometimes change from season to season based on numbers:
- Only players registered with a participating soccer club are eligible to participate in league play.
- Only players meeting the divisional requirements for Birth Year are eligible to play in that division.
- Players may participate in older age groups.
- Girls may participate in Boys Divisions.
- Players on an active, same season Travel Team are not eligible to participate.
What clubs participate in SEPA:
|List of Clubs|
There will be 8 games played in the spring season. The first 6 games will be played through the SEPA Rec League. The final 2 games will be scheduled directly with local clubs after the final SEPA games are played. Games will be held on Friday nights or during the days on Saturdays/Sundays. The season typically starts around April 7th and ends in June.
There will be one weekly coach practice and one weekly trainer practice led by professional trainers.